Thursday 6 January 2011

Happy New Year to everyone!

I’ve started the New Year with great news from Moxie Fab World. I’m one of the winners of the Glitter Glam challenge, I’m so delighted to be chosen from so many of fantastic glittery entries! And speaking of glitter and glam… I finally can share this beautiful picture of my card published in December CARDS Magazine:

CARDS December issue

Isn’t this photo just amazing?! Unfortunately I lost original pictures after my computer crashed but I’m in love with this one! ;)

Thank you for stopping by!
Aga

9 comments:

  1. Congrats, AGA! I love your moxie fab card and this tag! And I agree -- there's nothing better than the Cards magazine photos - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Congratulations on both occasions!! Loved your MFW glittery one too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the Moxie Fab win (I loved your card) and WOW - this tag looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on both counts! Such a pretty tag and photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Double congrats! Absolutely stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well what a start to the year, Aga!!! I spotted this beauty on my online edition of the magazine - gorgeous!
    Hugs,
    Aimes
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aga, I love your blog and find your creations totally inspiring. I've passed on a stylish blogger award to you on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous!! And congrats, as well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Aga _ saw the beautiful card and wondered if was you.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment! I really appreciate it and I hope you visit again!